• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant runs

20 posts in this topic

Looking to move groups of books here. ALL OF THEM AVERAGE NM AND MOST BETTER. THESE ARE UNREAD AND UNOPENED.

X-O MAN OF WAR ISSUES 0, 7-35 COMPLETE, ASKING $25 SHIPPED

SHADOWMAN - 0. 4-26 COMPLETE, ASKING $15 SHIPPED

MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER - 15-43 + YEARBOOK ASKING $18 SHIPPED

HARBINGER - 11-30 ASKING $25 SHIPPED

ETERNAL WARRIOR - 1-27 ASKING $15.00 SHIPPED

ALSO HAVE A TON OF IMAGE, PROBABLY EVERY TITLE AND AT LEAST THE FIRST 3 ISSUES OF EACH ONE.

THANKS,

STEVE

I am just getting through the boxes slowly....so I don't know if anything else is in there. (It is a total of 30 boxes of books) So if you can let me know what titles you are looking for and I can let you know. I am NOT familiar with Valiant so I might have passed over them already.

Steve

Here ya go...I don't think anyone can guarantee a 9.8 grade but this is pretty nice!

I am also now coming across Darkhorse comics and Crossgen comics. If anyone collects titles from these please let me know.

Steve

magnus43f.jpg

magnus43b.jpg

I have a OO, (me) pedigree collection.

Mostly Image, (around 8 long boxes) all Valiant, (3 long boxes),

all Defiant, all Malibu Ultraverse, the list goes on. *shudder*

It's like the stacks in the back of a library: the tombs of tomes, soon to be dispatched to ebay.

Victims of a format change to, eventually, paperless. Valued for their tactile ownership.

More valuable than an old paper stock or bond.

Spam is NOT cool (tsk)

Especially in someone elses sales thread. :sumo:

I have a OO, (me) pedigree collection.

Mostly Image, (around 8 long boxes) all Valiant, (3 long boxes),

all Defiant, all Malibu Ultraverse, the list goes on. *shudder*

It's like the stacks in the back of a library: the tombs of tomes, soon to be dispatched to ebay.

Victims of a format change to, eventually, paperless. Valued for their tactile ownership.

More valuable than an old paper stock or bond.

:censored: doofus! doh!