• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Epilogue to Ok, it was stupid, impulsive 15X Guide but I bought it anyway

3 posts in this topic

Received the Comic Today here it is I have 2 questions really, what do you think of the wrap - off but consistent and the ink overspray around the DC and the old "theres no stopping us now" motto. I have 4 copies of this issue and all of them have the ink over around the DC logo, which is a QP flaw for the entire run, I was curious to see if it would show on a 9.8. Anyone have a copy that doesn't have this?

TNTT44label.txt

TalesoftheNTT44.txt

I guess on a high note, you could split fire wood on the corners.

Received the Comic Today here it is I have 2 questions really, what do you think of the wrap - off but consistent and the ink overspray around the DC and the old "theres no stopping us now" motto. I have 4 copies of this issue and all of them have the ink over around the DC logo, which is a QP flaw for the entire run, I was curious to see if it would show on a 9.8. Anyone have a copy that doesn't have this?

TNTT44label.txt

TalesoftheNTT44.txt

I guess on a high note, you could split fire wood on the corners.

I'll look for you when I get home. I've got at least a dozen of these #44's. First NightWing!