• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT how many board members drink Coke Zero

80 posts in this topic

Rum and/or whiskey and/or any type of booze should not be mixed with fizzy sugar water (for me, usually Coke or Pepsi, regular or caffeine free). There's a few exceptions, such as ginger ale in a Suffering .

If you're going to drink rum, mix it with some lime juice (fresh!) and a little simple syrup. Don't drink Bacardi. That stuff's foul.

Bourbon is best neat, with water, or with sweet vermouth and dash of bitters. Trust me on that.

This has been a public service announcement.

:cloud9: I would Kill for a Vic's Suffering Bas[font:Arial Black]t[/font]ard right now!

They need to bring back Vanilla Coke, I can't find it SoCal.

They need to bring back JOLT!

DRX

once drank a case of 24 in one evening, finishing a paper at U of F....

They need to bring back Vanilla Coke, I can't find it SoCal.

They need to bring back JOLT!

DRX

once drank a case of 24 in one evening, finishing a paper at U of F....

Your eyes must have been pinned wide open for days. I dont even want to calculate the sugar content in a whole case. :o

DRX

K last night we had a forum that was 13 pages long..talked about drinks..what happened? Did it get deleted?

It got moved to the water cooler.

I can tell you that since I've discovered a couple of Root Beers that are made from real sugar instead of corn syrup, my interest in diet sodas has fallen off the charts.

Root Beer: The King of Beverages!

Root%20Beer%20Brown.jpg

K last night we had a forum that was 13 pages long..talked about drinks..what happened? Did it get deleted?

It got moved to the water cooler.

lol Someone probably realized that there are some heavy drinkers and deleted the whole thing.

Bought to go after some lipton iced tea.

Usually am not picky to what I drink, usually stay away from the diet cr@p.

Coke Zero isn't that bad.

Also, I love Vernors (though I do tire of that, good when I have not drink it in a looong time)