• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me name my next store...

82 posts in this topic

It should either be "Bettor's Hell Comics" or "Fickle Paradigm"... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tell you what... Double or nothing on the Kansas-NC State game... And I will let you choose which side of the game I am on. Either Kansas+11 or Wolfpack-11... your choice... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It should either be "Bettor's Hell Comics" or "Fickle Paradigm"... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tell you what... Double or nothing on the Kansas-NC State game... And I will let you choose which side of the game I am on. Either Kansas+11 or Wolfpack-11... your choice... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Hey, you never even confirmed we had a bet the last time... I'm giving you a chance to double your winnings based on your superior knowledge of how the Hacks will do. I know nothing about the game, except that Kansas can't stop the run (giving up 4.7yds per carry) and the Wolfpack don't know how to run (averaging 3.1yds per carry).

But I figure you got the inside scoop on Travis Watson's foot and Adam Barmann's ankle, so it should be a no-brainer for you... smile.gif

I do think my next shop should have a display on one wall of all 25 CGC grades... sumo.gif

That could make for a fun afternoon... "Here, beat this Spawn #1 against that wall until it's a 1.8"

Hey Darth, you got any comics that you have the 9.8-9.9-10.0 trio?

How about "Comic Keys"? Bet no one thought of that name before. Besides, every 'House needs a set of keys.

350,000 Comics

Action Pack Comics

Angry Feminist Comics

Barns & Mobile: Comics Disguised as Books

Bitter About Life Comics

Caped Comics

Cave Drawings

Comic Coach House

Comic Gallery

Comic Paradigm

Crisis On Infinite Comic Shelves

Existential Comics

Females Will Speak to You Here Comics

Funky Comics

Gem Mint Comics

Gothic Adventures

Graphic Hovel

It's a Guy Thing Comics

It's an Art Form. Really. Comic Shop.

Literacy for the Masses Comic Shop

Martian Vault

Massage Comics

Mine's Bigger Comic Shop

Modern Mythology

Our Comics Go to 11

Poisonous Platypus Comics

Smart Distaff Comics

Spandex Library

T&A Comics

Tall Guy Comics

The Happy Dork

The Paneled Room

Three Bean Salad Comics

Trader's Gate

Undies on the Outside

Video Games are No Match for Comics

Winged Reading

Word Balloon Comic Shop

Ye Olde Comik shoppe e.

Believe it or not, comickeys.com is actually available...

I am surprised none of the Hammer-haters have registered it for a smear site... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

And Joanna... there are actually two names on that last list that are now in my top 20. If they pass the wife test, they may be in the top 10. thumbsup2.gif

Hey, you never even confirmed we had a bet the last time... I'm giving you a chance to double your winnings based on your superior knowledge of how the Hacks will do. I know nothing about the game, except that Kansas can't stop the run (giving up 4.7yds per carry) and the Wolfpack don't know how to run (averaging 3.1yds per carry).

But I figure you got the inside scoop on Travis Watson's foot and Adam Barmann's ankle, so it should be a no-brainer for you... smile.gif

Yeah, that Barmann thing is a real shame considering he's the BACKUP QB. 893frustrated.gif WHITTEMORE RULES!

Comic Paradigm

THIEF!!!

Stop harassing people and tell me which side of the Kansas-NC State game I have... 893naughty-thumb.gif

We're not on speaking terms until you decide to name your store "Bangkok Wok Super Chinese Buffet". sumo.gif