• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triple your pleasure, SUPER greedy SOB's

54 posts in this topic

Ok, here are 5 Subby 32's. I only have two left. One is now with Bill and one is with Ferdlance and the third was traded to a dealer. Bill's copy has been owned by Bedrock, Peter and me. Talk about getting around......

Bill's copy has been owned by Bedrock, Peter and me. Talk about getting around......

The 8.5 Okajima?

That little hussy has definitely been around the block... :whistle:

Any Okajima - hussy or not -- is welcome to take up residence on my block

Ok, here are 5 Subby 32's. I only have two left. One is now with Bill and one is with Ferdlance and the third was traded to a dealer. Bill's copy has been owned by Bedrock, Peter and me. Talk about getting around......

Bill's copy has been owned by Bedrock, Peter and me. Talk about getting around......

The 8.5 Okajima?

That little hussy has definitely been around the block... :whistle:

Any Okajima - hussy or not -- is welcome to take up residence on my block

It's a wonderful book and that's a great copy! The trade was very attractive or I would own it still. (thumbs u

Wow... I've owned multiple copies of books from the 1960s to present, searching for "my copy" but the idea of owning 3 TEC 29s or 5 Sub-mariner 32s is really difficult to wrap my head around. I must be doing this collecting thing wrong somehow... Nice books, all!