• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REGISTRY LINK BAR IN SIGNATURE QUESTION

9 posts in this topic

I finally got around to posting my FF 1-100 in the Registry. I thought the Registry link bar at the bottom of our signature automatically loaded, but it's not there. Can someone tell me how to do it? (shrug)

THX in advance! :headbang:

Your FF books won't show up in your Spidey set. You'll need to get the code for the sepearte FF set and add that to your sig line (thumbs u

Your FF books won't show up in your Spidey set. You'll need to get the code for the sepearte FF set and add that to your sig line (thumbs u

OK...where do you get the code...I see the code for my ASM set but I did that a long time ago and can't remember how to do it... (shrug)

Well unlike my ASM whereby everything from 51 on up is 9.4...most of my FFs are 9.0 with a smattering of 9.2 and a few 9.4s...and only a handful below issue 50...but I'm workin' on it...