• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Pm with any questions

23 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Sorry this thread is now closed.

My first sales thread in awhile. Thought I'd offer these on the boards here before moving them off to another venue. Prices are pretty firm, but feel free to pm me with any offers/thoughts.

I will take Paypal, m.o. or pokerstars $$, and actually if anyone needs pokerstars $$ and has some comics I'm looking for, I can transfer (good weekend in poker! lol). Anyways :takeit: rules over all else. Shipping is $10 priority within U.S. (within the 50 states), International shipping... well pm me first.

Thanks everyone for looking. I'm only going to keep this thread open for 24 hours.

Nick

Hi Bill!! Great stuff, saw your thread over the weekend!! :hi:

Ok, first up: Detective 358 CGC 9.6 White Pages. This is tied with 3 other books at Top Census. And with White Pages, its premium. Last gpa is $777 from 4 yrs ago. I did notice one sold 14 mo's ago on clink for $786. Not sure exactly how to price this, so we'll go with $900. Feel free to shoot me pm's tho and tell me how crazy my price is lol.

tec35896.jpg

Next Up:

Transformers 1 CGC 9.8 - $275 SHIPPED. I have 5x left, and will scan the best looking copy for you. I've been selling these for $300-310 on ebay lately. All have white pages of course.

Transformers 1 CGC 9.6 - $80 SHIPPED. Sold my last one for $90 I believe. I have 15x copies left, and can send you a scan of the best looking one. These are already moving up in price, my first few I sold were $75, the last were around $90 as stated.

Hi Bill!! Great stuff, saw your thread over the weekend!! :hi:

Ok, first up: Detective 358 CGC 9.6 White Pages. This is tied with 3 other books at Top Census. And with White Pages, its premium. Last gpa is $777 from 4 yrs ago. I did notice one sold 14 mo's ago on clink for $786. Not sure exactly how to price this, so we'll go with $900. Feel free to shoot me pm's tho and tell me how crazy my price is lol.

tec35896.jpg

(worship)

Next Up:

Detective 304 CGC 9.4 White Pages!! 2nd highest census.

A beauty. Only 1x 9.6 tops it in census, and 0 other 9.4's exist. Last gpa was for a cgc 9.2 years ago at $777. Not sure where to price this, but will guess.....again feel free to pm me.

$1800

Detective30494.jpg

Thanks Bill!!! Believe it or not it's even prettier in hand!

Next Up: Tales To Astonish 101 CGC 9.6 (will check on pq). This just got graded, so I dont' have a scan yet. PM me if interested, and I'll shoot a scan when it comes. Been stuck in "grading" for two weeks now, so should be shipped soon. Only 1 grades higher at 9.8. Census shows 5 others at 9.6.

Last gpa is $1195 from last year. $1200 SHIPPED.