• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants to join the AF 15 club?? Amazing Fantasy #15 FS!

17 posts in this topic

Hey all. Heres a day which I thought would never come...Im putting my prized possession up for sale, my Amazing Fantasy #15. Its been about a year since I got this book and since then my passion for comic books have slowly diminished. I thought this book was unattainable for the longest time so needless to say I was pretty stoked when I got it! But now I feel like its time for someone else to receive their grail and appreciate it while I back out of comic collecting for good. Anyway enough of the sad story and on to the book...

Amazing Fantasy #15 (2.5/GD+ appearance but spine is completely split and taped). Unrestored, with EXCELLENT colors and great gloss. Some marvel chipping obviously which is common on this book. On the back cover there is a color pull which includes about three spots where it made a hole. A great book for anyone who wants a copy with awesome eye appeal.

AmazingFantasy15.jpg

AF15d.jpg

AF15b-1.jpg

AF15a.jpg

GPA on 1.0s is $1787 the past 12-months, and $1850 the past 90 days. 12-months on 1.5s is $2020. Since this the book presents more like a 2.5 then a 1.5 my asking price is firm $2400.

I accept paypal and personal checks. I've been a member of CGC for two years now and have done many buying/selling while here. My ebay user name is eri_qui and have 100% positive feedback. Thanks to Stephen (Kingofrulers) for selling me book and helping me out when I have comic related questions! (thumbs u

so, are you grading this at a 2.5 because of appearance, or a 1.5 because thats what you think it may be? I'm confused hm

I second this. I'm interested and confused at the same time.

If I didnt hate webhead, then I would CGC it to make it easier and quicker to sell.. :shrug:

If you didn't hate Webhead so much, maybe you wouldn't be President of the Empty Pocket Foundation........ :baiting:

If I didnt hate webhead, then I would CGC it to make it easier and quicker to sell.. :shrug:

If you didn't hate Webhead so much, maybe you wouldn't be President of the Empty Pocket Foundation........ :baiting:

Just cause you have the same boots as thor dont mean nothing :P

When you going to post books I can afford Niko?

You néver know what cgc will do on the lower grades. Can see it in a 1.5 slab and if the tape were just cosmetic, possibly higher. With a complete spine split, how are the staples connected to the cover or is the tape doing all the heavy lifting?

You néver know what cgc will do on the lower grades. Can see it in a 1.5 slab and if the tape were just cosmetic, possibly higher. With a complete spine split, how are the staples connected to the cover or is the tape doing all the heavy lifting?

I've always contemplated sending the book over to CGC but was kind of put off by the idea of parting with it and running the risk of it wither getting damaged or lost in the mail... also the tape is pretty much doing most of the holding together from what I can tell. Its pretty stable that way tho :insane: