• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALPHATRION1's GEM CITY CON REPORT lots of pics SKETCHES

31 posts in this topic

CIMG0454.jpg

DON KRAMER and I.... the 2 half koreans lol

What's up, Fred?

Anyone who hasn't seen Don Kramer's work should check it out. He had some pages from the upcoming JSA v. Kobra book. He wouldn't or couldn't sell them, but they looked awesome.

CIMG0454.jpg

DON KRAMER and I.... the 2 half koreans lol

What's up, Fred?

Anyone who hasn't seen Don Kramer's work should check it out. He had some pages from the upcoming JSA v. Kobra book. He wouldn't or couldn't sell them, but they looked awesome.

:hi: it was nice meeting you sean... and PIRATE lied to me, he wasnt wearin a purple outfit, with a hoop earing lol

amazing report Fred! i still think its so wierd, Uko Smith and Don Kramer should change bodies.... its so counter intuitive lol but its cool! love the Smith sketches the most!!!!! freaking cool-aid lol its so cool to see these pics, ive never actually been to a con in person yet so its great to see what some of the artists look like that i've never seen pics of, Brunner looks like a chill dude

Thanks a bunch for sharing the great pics! All the sketches are great but that Samurai Jack really stands out. Great concept, elegant execution, and the red shield is a nice touch!

-Bob