• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiple Copies Thread

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone recall the thread within the last year or so where forum members posted their favorite issue with pictures of multiple copies of that they collected? I recall someone with a particular lust for Iron Man and Submariner 1 who posted about 10 copies he owned of that book. I was trying to show my wife that I'm not the only one that lusts for one issue...

Does anyone recall the thread within the last year or so where forum members posted their favorite issue with pictures of multiple copies of that they collected? I recall someone with a particular lust for Iron Man and Submariner 1 who posted about 10 copies he owned of that book. I was trying to show my wife that I'm not the only one that lusts for one issue...

That's CAL of calamerica collectibles.

Don't point him out to your wife.... he's a bit outside of the bell curve. :baiting:

Cal supposedly has 4000 copies of that book... :screwy:

Get ready for a world of hurt if you display any interest in IMSM - that precious belongs to Cal and Cal alone.

C'mon now. You have to admire his focus. i wish I had 1/10th the focus on my collection.

Jason- Who lacks collecting focus but has done well for the past few months. :banana:

Jason- Who lacks collecting focus but has done well for the past few months. :banana:

OK now that's just getting scary

cave who is creeped out by people that refer to themselves in the 3rd person

That's CAL of calamerica collectibles.

Don't point him out to your wife.... he's a bit outside of the bell curve. :baiting:

Bell curve? try planet.

Jason- who feels like he achieved his goal (thumbs u

the 4,000 is not an exact number as I said in previous Threads. I am 100% sure it is over 3,500 for sure.

I do sell them now and then - I probabably sold 300 within the last 18 months or so.

We will inventory them sometime in May.

Exact count, including that stack of coverless ones sent to me by an anonymous donor.

I also have been looking for a double-cover, triple cover, whatever. No one seems to locate one.

If you do please PM me.

Also if you have 9.0 or higher and want to sell it, please PM me.

Desperate CAL :insane: