• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Favorite Childhood T.V. Show?

98 posts in this topic

Our Gang "Little Rascals"

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters

Land of the Lost

Gilligan's Island

A Team

Little House on the Prairie

Kung Fu Theater

Twilight Zone

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

The Incredible Hulk

Batman

Looney Tunes

The Herculoids

Creature Double Feature monster movies

"V" the Visitors

Battlestar Galactica

Sanford and Son

All in the Family

Good Times

Jeffersons

Gilligans Island

Scooby Doo Where are you

Six Million Dollar Man

Emergency

Beverly Hillbillies

Bonanza

Dukes of Hazard

Andy Griffith

Wrestling!!!!

Three Stooges

Wild Kingdom

A Team

Charlie's Angels

Kolchak the Night Stalker

Get Smart, best TV show theme music ever

Giligan's Island, When I was in NYC in Feb. I went to the TV museum and got to watch the pilot that wasn't broadcast. Ginger, Marianne and the Professor were different actors.

Good call on the Kolchak show Dave. That was one of the creepiest, excitingest shows I watched as a youth and gave me a great appreciation for Darren McGavin who as EVERYBODY knows plays the dad in A Christmas Story.

Heres a little story about the picture below. Some friends of ours were going on their first cruise. You know those big ocean liner types with tons of food, leisure and ports of call in the sunny Mexican Riviera. They weren't really afraid or anything, but we joked about the ship going down in a storm and them having to fight off sharks and stuff and then be stranded on a desert island. So, contemplating a good bon voyage gift for them.....I came upon the idea of a signed 8x10 glossy of some Gilligans Island person.....and this is what I found. The Professor....(my fav character from the show). Anyways, I bought it, got it, and packed it up waiting for their day of departure. The idea was.....they were not to open it until they were at least one day out to sea. But then I came across an even better picture of the entire cast.....all assembled by the lagoon.....with the wrecked US Minnow in the background AND signed by Bob Denver !! I had to have it.....cuz the pic was WAY more funny considering how and why I was giving it to them. So I bought it also, wrapped it and handed it to them just before they left and gave them the "do not open till you're one day out to sea" bit. When they opened it......they were at a dinner or something with some others at their table....and a great laugh was had by all !! And the second best part was that I got to keep the signed Russell Johnson (thumbs u

Professorbest_0003.jpg

Sanford and Son

All in the Family

Good Times

Jeffersons

Gilligans Island

Scooby Doo Where are you

Six Million Dollar Man

Emergency

Beverly Hillbillies

Bonanza

Dukes of Hazard

Andy Griffith

Wrestling!!!!

Three Stooges

Wild Kingdom

A Team

Charlie's Angels

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

when i was a kid, my top 10 favorites would have been

1. TRANSFORMERS

2. THUNDERCATS

3. M.A.S.K.

4. SILVERHAWKS

5. HE-MAN

6. TMNT

7. G.I. JOE

8. INSPECTOR GADGET

9. DENISE THE MENACE

10. ALF

M.A.S.K. rocked :headbang:

GOOD CALL on Mask guys! Silverhawks, forgot about that one - very underrated!

Oh Gosh...Airwolf, Ducktails, Sable, Manimal (Thats right, Manimal)

And the biggest treat of all were the Spaghetti Westerns on Sunday. They had long adverts for Polar Glass windows during commercials. A 2 hour movie would take almost 4 hours due to the Polar Glass adverts.

Does anybody remember the Flintstones with BAMBAM and Pebbles as teens?Frankenstein lived next door,I can't remember the NAME!

The Wonder Years,anyone? oooh the angst... :insane:

It was called the Pebbles and Bamm Bamm Show. :makepoint:

I always stayed up late to watch Tales from the Crypt on Saturdays. That show ruled! So many great EC stories left to convert to TV ... hope it happens someday!