• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harold Curtis

25 posts in this topic

Just picked this beauty up and noticed it's from the "Harold Curtis" Collection.

Does anyone have any background info on this collection or the list of comics from it. Thank you

4JVGGECA6QUKAMCAKX956FCA8FZHV9CAX75.jpg

Nice ALL STAR!! And thanks for the links, folks. I enjoyed reading about Harold again.

He seemed to really dig the SILVER STREAKS , something Harold and I have in common. I have only this book from his collection (obviously one of the more "loved" books in his collection, as most were high grade):

SS6POST-1.jpg

Signed "Harold C".

Nice ALL STAR!! And thanks for the links, folks. I enjoyed reading about Harold again.

He seemed to really dig the SILVER STREAKS , something Harold and I have in common. I have only this book from his collection (obviously one of the more "loved" books in his collection, as most were high grade):

SS6POST-1.jpg

Signed "Harold C".

If you are going to have one Harold Curtis book...Well, I can't think of a better one (thumbs u

SS6POST-1.jpg

Signed "Harold C".

:cloud9::takeit:

Thanks Mr. B... God Bless little Harold, wherever he is! :foryou:

little? harold was 87 years old when he bought that silver streak.

So...He was only 5'2". Weighed 120. A little scrawny old guy.

Thanks Mr. B... God Bless little Harold, wherever he is! :foryou:

little? harold was 87 years old when he bought that silver streak.

So...He was only 5'2". Weighed 120. A little scrawny old guy.

and just enough oldtimers setting in to occasionally slip up and get an all star when his cogent mind was after streaks.

Just picked this beauty up and noticed it's from the "Harold Curtis" Collection.

Does anyone have any background info on this collection or the list of comics from it. Thank you

I believe at one point he was a Fiction House addict and had collected the whole company output.

Richard - he was out of Texas I think. jb

I believe at one point he was a Fiction House addict and had collected the whole company output.

he was out of Texas I think. jb

I took these pics for billy's new years thread, but these books didn't quite make the cut. Seemed a shame to not share them somewhere...

11-01-04%20BS.JPG

11-01-04%20BV.JPG

interesting cole gag page from #32:thumb_442c7d41.jpg

wildfire from #29:thumb_1fb166c9.jpg thumb_479d21c4.jpg thumb_a9510d6b.jpg

Great books :applause:

He seemed to really dig the SILVER STREAKS , something Harold and I have in common. I have only this book from his collection (obviously one of the more "loved" books in his collection, as most were high grade)

Signed "Harold C".

pretty sure a couple from my silver streak run are harold's books--will have to scan 'em tonite.

only other one i could find w/ his sig...man i wish i could write like that.

If people were trying to ID my books based on my signature they would refer to it as the "*illegible* collection" or the "first name starts with an 'M', or maybe that's a 'Z'? collection"

11-01-06%20AD.JPG