• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Is Hellblazer the longest running post bronze comic?

45 posts in this topic

Some others that get no respect that are still published.

Looney Tunes at #172

744329-lt_172_super.jpg

Scooby Doo at # 143

760770-143_super.jpg

I like both of these titles. Scooby is my favourite of the two although I seem to have accumulated more issues of Looney Tunes.

Earl.

Just recalled that the adult furry animal series Furrlough is up to around #189 and Genus made it up to around #90, didn't they?

I've never even heard of these titles.

Some others that get no respect that are still published.

Looney Tunes at #172

744329-lt_172_super.jpg

Scooby Doo at # 143

760770-143_super.jpg

I like both of these titles. Scooby is my favourite of the two although I seem to have accumulated more issues of Looney Tunes.

Earl.

I have been tempted to go after both of those titles. The print runs are so low, it's quite a challenge to fnd 9.4 or better copies.

Just recalled that the adult furry animal series Furrlough is up to around #189 and Genus made it up to around #90, didn't they?

I've never even heard of these titles.

Was lucky enough to recently find a copy of Genus #1 started in 1993 (still looking for a #2, can anyone help?) that originally came out on Antarctic Press and eventually moved to Radio Comix. I just saw at the LCS that Furrlough's current issue is indeed #189 and is also now on Radio Comix (#1 came out in 1991 also by Antarctic Press). Both are a tuff find for #1.

Here's some scans I found.

79927.jpg.56d7af7e72efecd3ad1ca6b24e8a8b83.jpg

79928.jpg.def5069f73b454c8438a6b313834db8b.jpg