• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what ever happened to Major Khaos?

20 posts in this topic

I miss Khaos. :(

I miss Bachelor of Comics, too.

I wonder if he got married and she made him stop buying comics. Now there's irony for you. hm

(shrug)

I searched the strike records forum, just saw that Clark Khaos had been banned. I wasn't aware that MK had been banned, or why. Can somebody learn me?

Clark Khaos was obviously banned for being a shill account. Major Khaos/Illiterati was banned for being late to the (Ewert) party. Despite what it says here , it was really the when rather than the what and how. Check out his last thread (yeah, he had one more post after this, but that doesn't count).

(shrug)

I searched the strike records forum, just saw that Clark Khaos had been banned. I wasn't aware that MK had been banned, or why. Can somebody learn me?

Clark Khaos was obviously banned for being a shill account. Major Khaos/Illiterati was banned for being late to the (Ewert) party. Despite what it says here , it was really the when rather than the what and how. Check out his last thread (yeah, he had one more post after this, but that doesn't count).

Um, there was a little more to it than that. See for example this post-mortem by Arch Elsewhere in that same thread someone quotes the kiss-off post made by MK/Illiterati, directed at Arch. As much a self-:flamed: as a ban.

(shrug)

Um, there was a little more to it than that. See for example this post-mortem by Arch Elsewhere in that same thread someone quotes the kiss-off post made by MK/Illiterati, directed at Arch. As much a self-:flamed: as a ban.

Most of the time I found MK to be a very clever poster with great turns of phrase, but I think he got a little self-indulgent with this whole thing at the wrong time. Regrettable? I think so. I'd rather he disagreed and left off a few of the comments he put in that put him over the top, but whatever.

He was late to the Ewert party. Everyone else had already been through it and couldn't get as riled up as he was, which riled him up even more. After that he went too far with too many of his posts, especially with the "new" moderation standards. It all comes down to bad timing.

I'm not saying he didn't ask for it at the end, but I think he should have received a strike before it got to that point so he would have a chance to cool down.

(shrug)

Read the following link for the full details; complete with what MK said to Arch to get canned. Who wouldn't have banned him after this?

http://www.goldcomics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/22985/an/0/page/0#Post22985

He was itching to get banned in the end, which is a pity. Khaos had a unique wit and was always an amusing presence on these boards...

Yes sir, MK was unique and quite amusing, said some of the most original things. I sure hope he is doing well. :hi:

He was itching to get banned in the end, which is a pity. Khaos had a unique wit and was always an amusing presence on these boards...

Yes sir, MK was unique and quite amusing, said some of the most original things. I sure hope he is doing well. :hi:

He's fine. We're going swimming tomorrow. I'll tell him you said hi.

Which one of you wears a speedo? :blush:

Which one of you wears a speedo? :blush:

He does. But I won't confirm or deny his usage of water wings.

Wasn't there some photos of him from a recent convention?
Taken by me 2 years ago. That was the first sighting. Unsure of more recent ones.