• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Statues - Bowen - Kotobukiya - Women of the DC Universe

23 posts in this topic

I need to make some room for some of the awesome Bowens that have been coming out recently so I'm selling off a few of my collection. Everything I am selling here is in Mint/New condition unless otherwise noted. All statues I am listing come with the original box. :takeit: wins. Shipping will be exact cost your choice of service.

First up will be the awesome...

Iron Man Fine Art Statue by Kotobukiya

**Made from cold cast porcelain and metallic paint

**Incredibly detailed and lights up via battery.

**NOTE: Iron Mans right hand never lit up - I never bothered to take it back to the store I bought it from because I never used the lights - so the price will reflect that. Otherwise great!!

Asking $100 :news:SOLD

ironman.jpg

ironman2.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

**NOTE: Iron Mans right hand never lit up - I never bothered to take it back to the store I bought it from because I never used the lights - so the price will reflect that. Otherwise great!!

Asking $100

ironman.jpg

ironman2.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

What size is this statue?

Asking $100

What size is this statue?

13 inches tall

Yeah I just put them in my ebay store too late last night when there did not seem to be any interest. The supergirl has been listed in my store for a while and I forgot. I have the others now listed in the ebay store too so no need to send me a link. I just figured I would give someone a chance here. Sorry guys - I guess I'll shut it down from here.

Thread closed

She looks about a 36DD :roflmao:

i guess you're sore because I didn't accept your low ball offer on my ASM 8??

Or it could be that he's just pointing out the forum rules. meh