• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Beautiful Mint at a Beautiful Price!

13 posts in this topic

With a huge total of 8 feedback, I don't think the guy will be getting a much higher feedback score selling books like this

Gotta give him credit though as he tells prospective buyers most issues of this comic are being sold at over a 100 pounds but being a fan myself im selling it at half, because i know how hard it is to find comics of this sort! And there are two beneath it for £29.99

doh!

His copy is 3.0 at best and I'll give 2-1 that the centerfold is missing.

Without a doubt. I just can't believe these people don't do any sort of homework - even an eBay search - before slapping a blind price on a POS like that.

And then wonder why it doesn't sell meh

Now on the book itself, ComicLink had a 9.6 sell recently (a real 9.6 - not an eBay one) that is one of those copies you start to lean towards wanting one.

Batman 181 CGC 9.6 ComicLink sale

*phew* what a beauty! Wish mine looked as nice!

Same here but I still love my copy anyway.

Its not that bad looking,..............if the grading scale went up to 25. lol

DRX

Was that Greggy's copy that he pulled from a 3-pack?

I don't know, but that is a lot of bread to spend on a 3 pak book. That's why I won't pay GPA for a Supergirl #1 either. There's got to be a bajillion of them out there in 3 paks.