• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke & Key #1, 2, 4 & 6...Signed by Mr. Hill in Portsmouth NH

5 posts in this topic

Thought ya'll would like to gander at these beauties! Joe is wicked cool...and I want to personally plug his website..which I won't do here (oooops). I highly recommend reading about Button Boy in "Best New Horror" from "20th Century Ghosts" for all you kids that want to get creeped out...the ending is quite exhilarating...

scan0012-2.jpg

scan0013-1.jpg

scan0014-1.jpg

scan0015-1.jpg

scan0016.jpg

Very nice! I saw his panel at the San Diego Comic Con last year, and he seems like a cool guy.

He is a cool guy. At San Diego at the end of his signing I asked him if he could sign 20 books for me. He told me if I waited until the end of an interview he was doing he would sign. After the interview he stood true to his word and signed all 20 of my books. Then we had a conversation about the horror genre. More people should take a page from Joe hill's play book on how to treat fans.