• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Horse Presents #10 and #24 in 9.8+

13 posts in this topic

I have a couple raw 9.8's and I was curious if there's any market for having these slabbed. they are just a couple out of my OO run that I bagged up back to back back in the day.

Thanks.....I'm a SA GA guy these days, and beyond GPA data, not sure what moderns are really doing these days...or are these copper :lol:

Should both be copper. Nice books and not likely worth the cost of slabbing. I don't know why they aren't more popular. I may be the only collector that buys Dark Horse Presents comics anymore. First Mask and early concrete appearance and the first Alien appearance. Shame they don't command more.

Should both be copper. Nice books and not likely worth the cost of slabbing. I don't know why they aren't more popular. I may be the only collector that buys Dark Horse Presents comics anymore. First Mask and early concrete appearance and the first Alien appearance. Shame they don't command more.

A fellow Dark Horse Presents collector? Glad to hear that, as they don't come up often enough.

Sooo...do we get to see said DHP issues? :popcorn:

Don't you have a book to sell or something like that? I heard that rumor. :baiting:

Don't you have people's books other than my own to buy? :baiting:

Don't you have people's books other than my own to buy? :baiting:

Oh, I've been doing that for weeks. I just couldn't bring myself to buy "True Zombie Man-Love 1" or "Barbie Zombie Fun & Fantasy 15."

I know - odd. :o

A fellow Dark Horse Presents collector? Glad to hear that, as they don't come up often enough.

Useless fact: I purchased the first copy of DHP and Boris the Bear directly from Mike Richardson. I love DHP and while no one thought DH would make it, well, look at 'em now. (thumbs u