• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Blowout Sale 2: BA/SA 25% Off Everything left! Recap Pg. 20 Closes NOON!

197 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hello all! Time for my 4th sales thread (not including the VCC). My first was all Independents, the second DC, 3rd Modern Marvels and this one a mix of mostly mid-grade SA & BA Marvels. I'm guessing around 200-300 books.

There will be less books in this thread than my modern sale, but...like that one: most of them will be going for at least half guide, some under that. I have prepared either scans (for most of the singles) or photos (for whatever lots there may be) in advance of this sale so you'll see exactly what you're getting, even for the el cheapo books! If you need a scan of a single book in one of the lots, let me know and I'll get one to you asap.

Recap of what is left is listed on page 20!

Shipping Terms:

I'm flexible on postage, but the domestic defaults for shipping are:

$6.00 Priority Flate rate envelope (up to 5 books in a cardboard sandwich)

$10.00 Boxed Priority (up to 50 or so books, depending on if you want them bagged/boarded)

$5.00 Boxed Media Mail (at yer own risk, bub!)

Insurance is extra if you want it. If you're interested in an option not shown, just let me know and we can discuss.

International will be billed at cost. PM me to discuss.

Payment Terms:

Paypal is preferred, but I will also take Money Orders. I detest checks, but if you must, I'll take it and :censored: at you! Check has to clear before I ship, Paypal and money orders ship either same day or next day depending on what time I get it.

I expect the sale to run a week or so, so feel free to start a pile or let me know that you want something sent right away and I can do that too. Some of you already have piles from my modern thread, so we'll continue to add to those if you see anything you like.

I'll mostly be going in alphabetical order, but don't be surprised if I screw that up too. I'll try to post recaps each morning over the next few days. Let me know if you've got any questions/comments or suggestions. Thanks for looking!

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

If you don't like it, I'm not happy. Get in touch and we'll do what we gotta do to make it right. I think my grading is pretty good, but better safe than sorry!

Amazing Adventures 11 (Pence copy) F OSPG: $42.00 - Your Cost: $15.00! :news:SOLD to faster friends!

First 'furry' Beast. I know some of you hate Pence copies, so you folks can move along :insane: - I bought this from FlamingTelepath a couple years ago and it has served me well - time to move it along. Selling it for what I paid for it, if memory serves.