• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Blowout Sale 2: BA/SA 25% Off Everything left! Recap Pg. 20 Closes NOON!

197 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 171 - G (3.0) OSPG: $2.00 - Your Cost: $Free to anyone who either buys something or has already bought something and claims it!

:takeit: Plus this if its a freebie. I love free .

Fantastic Four 171 - G (3.0) OSPG: $2.00 - Your Cost: $Free to anyone who either buys something or has already bought something and claims it!

:takeit: Plus this if its a freebie. I love free .

Free is free...and it's yours! (You've cornered the market on free *spoon* today!)

Giant-Size Man-Thing 1 - F (6.0) OSPG: $12.00 - Your Cost: $8.00!

This might grade higher, but there is a small bindery tear on the back cover middle of the spine. So with that and a couple other small defects (including the small bend at the middle/top of cover), I'm going safe with a 6.0. Sweet looking book. New Ploog Cover/Art.

GiantSizeMT01.jpg

Greggy is the son of Godzilla. It is on the Defenders 12 page.

^^

Good job, I'll throw 'er on yer stack (thumbs u

Please someone show me where it is !?!?

lol - just find the Defenders 12 scan. It's right above the scan and below the text describing the book. The text is in white, so you'll need to highlight it to be able to read it.

77540.jpg.39023f995fcddbb1dc57566f63c772c6.jpg

I managed to find it, even while downing my personal record in Captain Morgan and Diet coke tonight.

Now if the freakin original poster would put up some more Barry Smith Conan, or low/mid grade semi keys, we would be having a good night.

Greggy is the son of Godzilla. It is on the Defenders 12 page.

^^

Good job, I'll throw 'er on yer stack (thumbs u

Please someone show me where it is !?!?

lol - just find the Defenders 12 scan. It's right above the scan and below the text describing the book. The text is in white, so you'll need to highlight it to be able to read it.

Cool (worship)