• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicsBid.com is now Free

10 posts in this topic

Was checking out ComicsBid.com & the site is now totally free, including stores I believe. I've never sold anything through it, but figured I'd plug it here as an alternative to e-bay. It would be nice if it would catch on & give sellers another option.

As is qualitycomix.com

Are they an auction site that allows us "little guys" to sell comics?

QualityComix is an excellent site. They ensure that books you purchase are unrestored (I believe giving an amazing two years to discover it) as well as a large inventory of buy-it-now items. They have run large auctions previously.

They don't charge for CGC books fetching $100 or more. Their fees for all other books are competitive. I have bought and sold several books through their site and have never had any troubles on either end.

And the site is run by a board member.

As is qualitycomix.com

QualityComix is an excellent site. They ensure that books you purchase are unrestored (I believe giving an amazing two years to discover it) as well as a large inventory of buy-it-now items. They have run large auctions previously.

They don't charge for CGC books fetching $100 or more. Their fees for all other books are competitive. I have bought and sold several books through their site and have never had any troubles on either end.

So the answer to my question is "No, it's a consignment site"? (shrug)

As is qualitycomix.com

I believe the answer to you question is "Yes, it's a consignment site." (shrug)

It functions similar to ComicLink

1. Anyone can list books.

2. The owner of the site also lists books

3. It runs auctions and has fixed price listings.

As is qualitycomix.com

I believe the answer to you question is "Yes, it's a consignment site." (shrug)

What I was asking was if it was an auction site, like Ebay/Comicsbid. It appears not to be. Gotcha.