• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 22 page Art for Sale List out from George Hagenauer

2 posts in this topic

I am doing the Windy City pulp con (this years theme is RE Howard and will be sportingas always an incredible art show from various collections - this year the heirs of Science Fication and pulp artist (as well as official artist for a branch of the canadian government)

Hubert Rogers will be brigning down a bunc hof classic 1930's and 1940's Astounding covers among other things

And in fairness since I wil lbe set up at the con- my favorite show of the year- I have started sending out my 22 page art lsit by email- I doing it in waves by letters of the alphabet to my 1200 person email list 5 letters went out his morning.

If you aren't on the list or you have changed your email drop me a line and I will get you a copy- the usual eclectic mix from strip art to jeff Jones to editorial cartoons to pin up cartoons to comic book art a nice selection of Warren stories this time around Milt Caniff and otehr things including a Pogo possibkly owned by Ted Williams and a Sally Forth page by Wood. Best george hagenauer