• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil Adams did "Green Goblin" ?

35 posts in this topic

Wouldn't Neil Adam's have done a great Green Goblin?

Gotta go Easter Church. Chew on that you knucklehead's .......... :whistle:

I dont know about Adams but Gwen Stacy sure did :baiting:

Wouldn't Neil Adam's have done a great Green Goblin?

Gotta go Easter Church. Chew on that you knucklehead's .......... :whistle:

I dont know about Adams but Gwen Stacy sure did :baiting:

Damn it. As soon as I saw the thread title, I was gonna post "Who didn't do the Green Goblin?"

:pullhair:

Actually , he would have "drawn" a cool GG and a smokin' hot GS. (thumbs u
:gossip: No he wouldnt have, his Marvel work stunk compared to his work at DC

Serious? I thought when he was matched up with Palmer they produced some of his nicest work. I liked it much better than his DC stuff inked by Frank Giacoia or D ick Giordano.

???? :insane::screwy: Easter is no time to start swilling bong water cocktails. His Avengers and Amazing Adventures work was awesome.

Serious? I thought when he was matched up with Palmer they produced some of his nicest work. I liked it much better than his DC stuff inked by Frank Giacoia or D ick Giordano.

Ok. Let me correct that broad statement. I liked Adams work on Conan, but his X-Men killed it for me. And I wasnt impressed with his Avengers work either.

???? :insane::screwy: Easter is no time to start swilling bong water cocktails. His Avengers and Amazing Adventures work was awesome.

The early Amazing Adventures stuff was decent, but I love the Inhumans.

As stated I didnt care for his Avengers work.

I also thought the cover work he did on Marvels magazine line was probably his nicest work ever. A bunch of hidden Adams classics in there.

I also thought the cover work he did on Marvels magazine line was probably his nicest work ever. A bunch of hidden Adams classics in there.

Those I havent seen, or at least dont remember. I really liked his work on Brave and the Bold, and his Horror stuff. Im not even that wild about the Bat books he did. While some of it was really good, I just dont dig it as much as some others.

Those I havent seen, or at least dont remember. I really liked his work on Brave and the Bold, and his Horror stuff. Im not even that wild about the Bat books he did. While some of it was really good, I just dont dig it as much as some others.

Alrighty -then , you we're quite funny earlier . Now , I'm starting to question your judgement re: comic book art. :baiting:

Agreed , it's hard to beat his GL/GA DC stuff , B&B , etc. , but his Avengers and X-Men stuff at the time , was surely a refreshing and popular alternative/gift compared to the other artists of the day.(Granted there were some fine , classic one's.) (shrug)

Alrighty -then , you we're quite funny earlier . Now , I'm starting to question your judgement re: comic book art. :baiting:

Agreed , it's hard to beat his GL/GA DC stuff , B&B , etc. , but his Avengers and X-Men stuff at the time , was surely a refreshing and popular alternative/gift compared to the other artists of the day.(Granted there were some fine , classic one's.) (shrug)

Now , may I get back to my experiments. I've been working diligently at discovering the fine art of "swilling a bong-water martini . :whistle: