• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April 26th L.A. SCIFI COMIC CON

9 posts in this topic

Good luck!

I'll have a booth there as well - been doing it for a little over a year now. Hope our booths will be close to each other!

If there's anything I can help you with, let me know. The first one is always a little hectic - you gotta find Bruce and find out where your table is. That's always a challenge until you figure out who Bruce is!

Well glad to here that you guy's will attend. Can't wait to meet new Board Members to (Mike S). I think my wife is more excited about this then I am. That's all she can talk about. I told don't get your hopes up to much it's not like SDCC. Well I see you guys in 2 weeks. (thumbs u

Rey

Yeah, I'll be spending all of next week prepping my books for this show. For those of you coming, I'm bringing at least 5-6 boxes of quarter books, and there's some great 80's and 90's stuff (mainstream Marvel and DC) I just want to blow out so my storage locker isn't so full. Of course, I'll have the new variants, some CGC books, and probably some low grade Silver Age stuff, since that seems to do well at this show for me. I'm also bringing my Golden Age Captain Marvel stuff, I may get the low grade stuff signed by the Capt. Marvel radio guest who's appearing at the show. :)

See you all there! (especially Brian so I can hand off his box of CGC treats) :)

Joel

Yeah, I'll be spending all of next week prepping my books for this show. For those of you coming, I'm bringing at least 5-6 boxes of quarter books, and there's some great 80's and 90's stuff (mainstream Marvel and DC) I just want to blow out so my storage locker isn't so full. Of course, I'll have the new variants, some CGC books, and probably some low grade Silver Age stuff, since that seems to do well at this show for me. I'm also bringing my Golden Age Captain Marvel stuff, I may get the low grade stuff signed by the Capt. Marvel radio guest who's appearing at the show. :)

See you all there! (especially Brian so I can hand off his box of CGC treats) :)

Joel

Can't wait to see everyone there and pickup my GI JOE #21 Renegar CGC SS Signed by Michael Turner and Ray Park (all three of them).

Oh, did I say that out loud? Muhahahaha... lol

Brian