• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OA by Andy Smith..Captain America

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I just bought an item that is supposed to be OA by Andy Smith and signed by the same. My question is, is this a print or actual original art? I won it in an auction so I wasn't able to see it firsthand and the owner knows nothing about prints vs original copies. The pics I have suck, but I was wondering if anyone can tell or if anyone already has this print.

Thanks

capart.jpg

capart1.jpg

what's that in the lower right hand corner?

Is that a stylized signature?

If it's signed twice it would make my spidey sense go off that it's a print.

ok, that's what I was guessing too. I've just never seen this one, and I couldn't find one for sale on google or ebay or anywhere, so I was hoping for OA. Either way, I'm sure it's got to be worth what I paid for it. ($35.00) Plus it's already framed!

thanks

Thanks. I can't wait to see it in person!

Seriously, if you paid $35 for it & it was advertised as original art, you should get original art. If it's a print you should be requesting a refund of some type or an outright return.