• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ON THE WAY BACK FROM CGC...NICE SELECTION OF KEYS

102 posts in this topic

AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I will NEVER NOT scan books again before I send them out for grading.... :mad:

or you could never not sell them before they come in :baiting::D

Another reason to not have a "pre-sale" before your subs arrive...the page quality designations recorded online might be different than the ones on the actual books. Had that happen a couple of times now, both as a submitter, and as a buyer of books just coming back.

One book was supposed to come back with White pages, came back with Off-White.

Another was supposed to be OW/W, came back as OW.

Not the seller's fault, of course, they are only going on the info provided by CGC. But if that info is wrong, you as a buyer you might be committing yourself to purchase something you may not neccessarily want, or pay a premium for a book that may not warrant it.

Another reason to not have a "pre-sale" before your subs arrive...the page quality designations recorded online might be different than the ones on the actual books. Had that happen a couple of times now, both as a submitter, and as a buyer of books just coming back.

One book was supposed to come back with White pages, came back with Off-White.

Another was supposed to be OW/W, came back as OW.

Not the seller's fault, of course, they are only going on the info provided by CGC. But if that info is wrong, you as a buyer you might be committing yourself to purchase something you may not neccessarily want, or pay a premium for a book that may not warrant it.

:o I didn't know that!