• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,107 posts in this topic

Hamburgers! To be clear on the meat in question. Only Hamburgers, big juicy 1 lb. Honey BBQ, stuffed with Mozzerella and special sauce, grilled to prefection. Served with Shredded lettuce, pickles on southern style sticky hamburger bun. Damn, now I am thinking about my meat.

you might beat his prices, but you'll never beat his meat.

Hamburgers! To be clear on the meat in question. Only Hamburgers, big juicy 1 lb. Honey BBQ, stuffed with Mozzerella and special sauce, grilled to prefection. Served with Shredded lettuce, pickles on southern style sticky hamburger bun. Damn, now I am thinking about my meat.

I'm thinking about your buns.

They are extra soft!

They are extra soft!

And sticky... :sick:

They are extra soft!

And sticky... :sick:

:roflmao::sick:

Guys please I'm never going to be able to eat a hamburger again, way TOO much information. :sick:

I guess it would be wrong for me to say "I'm hungry" :baiting:

Guys please I'm never going to be able to eat a hamburger again, way TOO much information. :sick:

Are you saying you are starving for my scruptious meat, placed between soft sticky buns?

Are you saying you are starving for my scruptious meat, placed between soft sticky buns?

um, no...just hungry...I need a snack (just got back from dinner)

Not sure if I have posted this yet...nearly in my hands..Thanks to the ever charming Mr. Evans for prying my money out of my hands for this gem. Highest graded, white pages. Restored? Who gives a rat's arse? Not I....It's purdy.

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

Not sure if I have posted this yet...nearly in my hands..Thanks to the ever charming Mr. Evans for prying my money out of my hands for this gem. Highest graded, white pages. Restored? Who gives a rat's arse? Not I....It's purdy.

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

damn, that is one sharp looking copy