• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Only ones where is is flamed on though bro. Therein lies the difference. You like the bare ones.

WTF (shrug)

Proud to present my new Red Raven #1 :cloud9: One of my all-time favorite books!!

3102761838_7466f94b17_b.jpg

GE

Ya-freakin'-Hoo! One of my favorites as well. That cover screams "Golden Age Comic Book"! Congrats (thumbs u

along with Daring Mystery 2 and Mystic 2, RR is up there as my favorite Timely GA covers....that "scream GA"

Proud to present my new Red Raven #1 :cloud9: One of my all-time favorite books!!

GE

Ya-freakin'-Hoo! One of my favorites as well. That cover screams "Golden Age Comic Book"! Congrats (thumbs u

along with Daring Mystery 2 and Mystic 2, RR is up there as my favorite Timely GA covers....that "scream GA"

very much agreed; i feel the same way about mm 3, 5 and 13.

GE

Lets 'see' our 'scream'

70300.jpg.2aa6b79d612a36738b54c566ca929b69.jpg

70301.jpg.bacb61dbae1a675d17addedc2a000ef6.jpg

redraven1.jpg

mystic2.jpg

mm5.jpg

daring1.jpg

1940 was a very good year (though Daring Mystery 1 was on the stands at the end on 1939).

Okay! Okay!! I will raise your DM 1. Ever wonder where the Larson copy of RR1 is?

70315.jpg

:o

It's a beauty Jon. I bow to the power of Lamont!

daring5.jpg

GE

There should be a MM #9 in there too somewhere!

There should be a MM #9 in there too somewhere!

I didn't want to sound like a broken record, but it is one of the greatest funny books of all time. Thanks for remembering.

My junky little re-contribution.

:cloud9:

marvelmystery9.jpg

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but I posted a lower grade Mystic Comics #1 in the grading forum and took a pic of the Destroyer splash page. So I hope it is appropriate just to post a splash page here - I thought it was pretty cool with Hitler and Tojo snakes:

destroyersplash.jpg

Can posting GA Timely art work in this thread be in-appropriate?

Yes. If you have to bend the comic backwards to scan it.

:kidaround:

Otherwise, it's all good.

(thumbs u

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but I posted a lower grade Mystic Comics #1 in the grading forum and took a pic of the Destroyer splash page. So I hope it is appropriate just to post a splash page here - I thought it was pretty cool with Hitler and Tojo snakes:

destroyersplash.jpg

Thanks for the scan. To be clear, that is from Mystic Vol.2 #1.

The Angel story in that book is pretty cool too. (thumbs u

My fantasy football team is the 'Red Ravens'....I own all the SA Red Raven appearances.

I've wanted a replacement since selling my 5.5 copy last year. :headbang:

GE

Nice book Dino :applause:

I haven't had one of those in 13 years. Way back then I even had a moustache :(

(and an extra 80 pounds or so) :blush:

redravenday-2.jpg

Rockin the stash and what is that a red leather shirt? Love it.

My fantasy football team is the 'Red Ravens'....I own all the SA Red Raven appearances.

I've wanted a replacement since selling my 5.5 copy last year. :headbang:

GE

Nice book Dino :applause:

I haven't had one of those in 13 years. Way back then I even had a moustache :(

(and an extra 80 pounds or so) :blush:

redravenday-2.jpg

Rockin the stash and what is that a red leather shirt? Love it.

lol

Not hardly. It was my Timely reading shirt, since there is so much red on them I thought it was appropriate.