• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

I picked this one up not too long ago - love the mace to Tojo's head and the look on Hitler's and Mussolini's faces:

youngallies9.jpg

wow, that is one of the best looking 5.0's I have seen!

I picked this one up not too long ago - love the mace to Tojo's head and the look on Hitler's and Mussolini's faces:

youngallies9.jpg

T, i've always called that thing mashing tojo's head a 'flail.' growing up, marvel's hercules had a little deal he brandished that they called a mace, which stuck with me. anybody clear this up?

and nice looking y.a., sir.

youngallies9.jpg

T, i've always called that thing mashing tojo's head a 'flail.' growing up, marvel's hercules had a little deal he brandished that they called a mace, which stuck with me. anybody clear this up?

Billy, you are correct. A mace doesn't have the chain. You ole' weapons guru, you. :grin:

Merry Christmas Jimbo. Sounds like you are having a lovely one indeed

:)

Right back atcha Billbo. We are indeed having a fine Christmas. I trust you'll pass along a hug to the female Ponseti's for me?!?! (thumbs u

Hugs given.

As long as it is yellow and red, it can be just about anything and I like it. But these two, make it extra special

I'd appreciate a pm if that Subby decides to relocate. Bill Everett is an all time favorite and that cover shows why. :cloud9:

get in line mister :baiting: I already obfuscated that copy a few weeks ago when i was at chez ciorac lol

Here is some close-ups of my new yellow and red friends.

subby32slabbed.jpg

torch1slabbed.jpg

okay, in that big money pool of ours, who had december '08 as the month pons would acquire taste? it wasn't me. i have sometime in 2059 with it coming as something of a deathbed epiphany.

stunning books, geek.

youngallies9.jpg

Billy, you are correct. A mace doesn't have the chain. You ole' weapons guru, you. :grin:

That weapon is called a morning star. :gossip:

As long as it is yellow and red, it can be just about anything and I like it. But these two, make it extra special

I'd appreciate a pm if that Subby decides to relocate. Bill Everett is an all time favorite and that cover shows why. :cloud9:

it's not hi-grade enough for you, big-shot.

Here is some close-ups of my new yellow and red friends.

subby32slabbed.jpg

torch1slabbed.jpg

okay, in that big money pool of ours, who had december '08 as the month pons would acquire taste? it wasn't me. i have sometime in 2059 with it coming as something of a deathbed epiphany.

stunning books, geek.

lol

I've always had taste, just not the budget to accommodate it.

:sorry:

it's not hi-grade enough for you, big-shot.

Surely you're confusing me with another of the Geeks ..... :baiting:

Thanks Jimmy. To round out my trio of yellow and red Timely's, I present another of your favorites

subby1.jpg

Thanks Jimmy. To round out my trio of yellow and red Timely's, I present another of your favorites

subby1.jpg

Another nice one Billbo!! :applause: Any work on that gem?