• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

Thanks.

And after checking, I was able to confirm that is the chapter splash to the second half of the comic.

Just negotiated a deal on this book. Might even be from a board member for all I know confused.gif Book has some amateur color touch or perhaps I should say felt markings that have bled through on the top edge of the book but otherwise it shows very nicely and I can live with it.

HT12R-1.jpg

Just negotiated a deal on this book. Might even be from a board member for all I know confused.gif Book has some amateur color touch or perhaps I should say felt markings that have bled through on the top edge of the book but otherwise it shows very nicely and I can live with it.

HT12R-1.jpg

dang...nice one.. thumbsup2.gif..has this been getting around the boards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I love that cover too. cloud9.gif

I thought October sold it on consignment.

I sent an email to someone back in July about this book and they recently contacted me saying it was now on the block. Now that you mention it I do remember October selling on of these, same copy perhaps?

Doesn't really matter....it's a sweet book and worth every penny you paid....in comic dollars.

congrats Surfer, I know that's been one of your grail books for awhile now..great looking copy ! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I second that!

Thank you guys. Its not the same book that October consigned a few months back. Just missed out on this book on EBay back in July and I guess the eventual winner had a change of heart and decided to unload it. yay.gif