• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,099 posts in this topic

Great pick ups, Jon!! I esp. love the SUBMARINER #13 ... great snake cover.

Are you focusing on hooded menace covers, or is this a coincidence?

Thanks, Ryan!

Just a coincidence. These books are part of my po' boy Schomburg collection...I've had them for a while now.

schomburg? did someone say schomburg? no doubt this one has been put up on the boards many a time, but here it is again, in all it's bone-revealing glory!

ht12.jpg

Thanks, Ryan!

Just a coincidence. These books are part of my po' boy Schomburg collection...I've had them for a while now.

schomburg? did someone say schomburg? no doubt this one has been put up on the boards many a time, but here it is again, in all it's bone-revealing glory!

ht12.jpg

Sweet copy of a great book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, Ryan!

ht12.jpg

Always have time for this book, very nice. 893applaud-thumb.gif

The Young Allies is a fun title... and probably the most politically incorrect of the Timelys. I wonder if we'll see this in a Masterworks in the future? Here's one I bought from Mike Goldman a few years ago. His grading was right on. It came back an 8.0 with ow/w pages.

But, imo number four has one of the best covers of the golden age.

1596656-ya3aaa.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1596656-ya3aaa.jpg.501979c2a4f0e1ae10acf5a9eb770753.jpg

Nice books DM, you have a great collection. This isn't confirmed yet but the asking price was only $150 if you can believe it. I love Comci link but why they don't allow the book to be shown as sold when you hit the BIN is beyond me. The only benefit I can see to having it the way they do is so they can be selective in terms of who gets certain books when a hot listing hits their site. And I now I wait. sumo.gifjuggle.gif

SMC32cgc1.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer

Nice books DM, you have a great collection. This isn't confirmed yet but the asking price was only $150 if you can believe it. I love Comci link but why they don't allow the book to be shown as sold when you hit the BIN is beyond me. The only benefit I can see to having it the way they do is so they can be selective in terms of who gets certain books when a hot listing hits their site. And I now I wait. sumo.gifjuggle.gif

SMC32cgc1.jpg

Awesome pick-up! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I suppose that means your high grade copy is available now? poke2.gif

SMC32cgc1.jpg

Are you trying to corner the market? poke2.gif

Yeah! Its the one. Hey I was going to ask you last night, How did you know which Cap 74 I had purchased. You had the price I paid to a penny.

We CGC board members know everything. 27_laughing.gif Had the book tracked in my EBay history so I looked it up as I recognized the copy. I own a couple of these so I'm usually all over them when they surface on the market.