• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,098 posts in this topic

Here is new pic for today, I think I will post 3 tonight not sure which. Stay tuned [/quote

You've definitely got the picture posting part down!

1603035-USA14.jpg

1603038-MarvelMystery80.jpg

Very sweet Young Men, always liked those covers. It looks undergraded, what's wrong with it?

Ze-

I thought it was undergraded too! Slight rust on staples, but white pages supple? Hey just cause someone else graded it doesn't mean 893censored-thumb.gif. I have a few books, I am like boy am I lucky to have got that grade, and others where I am like????? What how can you be that blind!

I really only have them graded to protect them and keep the books liquid, I love the holder for viewing and allowing others to hold the books with out much stress to me or book. I might not always agree with grade, but for the most part they do an excellent job, and I'd rather they grade on the strict side, than the other. I am really strict in my personal grading so it works for me.

Edited by mr.schomburg

they do look reasonably well graded... but what's with the "arthur schomburg cover" notation insane.gif That looks pretty Mickey Mouse

Yeah it does. I noticed it as soon as they came back and called. Of course they with fix it no problem no charge, but I know who it is. It was a typo in the computer. I had like 3 in the same graded batch. None before and none after. No biggie

You learn quite quickly how to post -- and we're the beneficiaries!

Great looking books! 893applaud-thumb.gif