• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Sold this book to Cage. It is the Olshevsky copy.

S

But not the Chicago copy, right? Cuz if it is the Chicago copy, I'm gonna have a knipsh-t.... in a positive way.

If it was the Chicago,I'd think Mark Haspel would've identified it from the code.Could have missed it though,guess you'll have to crack it out to be sure 27_laughing.gif

Sold this book to Cage. It is the Olshevsky copy.

S

But not the Chicago copy, right? Cuz if it is the Chicago copy, I'm gonna have a knipsh-t.... in a positive way.

If it was the Chicago,I'd think Mark Haspel would've identified it from the code.Could have missed it though,guess you'll have to crack it out to be sure 27_laughing.gif

I would tend to agree with you, Xavier. But I recall a decent amount of Chicago books that were part of the White Rose collection were not originally tagged as pedigreed. Since then, some of these books were resubmitted as the Chicago and were confirmed and designated accordingly. So, who knows? Only the man they call "S" from NYC could provide me with the right info on this particular book. gossip.gifflowerred.gif

Nice books, Issue #5 is on my eventual want list. Have this one on hold:

Great pickup Surfer. 893applaud-thumb.gif I love that HT # 8 cover and think it could be designated a classic. Better than the HT #5 and every bit as good as MM #9 IMO.

Hold on Durgen08! The Torch 8 is great, but not as great as the MM9 cool.gif It would have been cooler if Subby was not holding an anti-flame gun on the Torch 8...Schomburg shoulda made them in hand to hand combat over the GW bridge!

But, I do agree that the 8 is better than the HT 5 by a long shot!