• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

The Torch looks awesome! cloud9.gif

Might this mean there's an undercopy available? confused-smiley-013.gif

As you can see Mr. Schomburg is all over it already. Had to line up a buyer before I bid on this but didn't want to attract too much attention to the EBay auction (not that it mattered on the final price tag crazy.gif) otherwise I would have offered my copy up to the public. sorry.gif I Think the HT#12 is a solid VF- with a very good shot at a VF from what I can see. If its a VF after slabbing I think I got a geat deal.

Congrats on some fine books Surfer!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

As you can see Mr. Schomburg is all over it already. Had to line up a buyer before I bid on this but didn't want to attract too much attention to the EBay auction (not that it mattered on the final price tag crazy.gif) otherwise I would have offered my copy up to the public. sorry.gif I Think the HT#12 is a solid VF- with a very good shot at a VF from what I can see. If its a VF after slabbing I think I got a geat deal.

Good luck!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There might, but some one might have already bought it! Namely me! smile.gif

Congrats, might this mean there's an under-undercopy available? 27_laughing.gif

There might, but some one might have already bought it! Namely me! smile.gif

Congrats, might this mean there's an under-undercopy available? 27_laughing.gif

Not unless I can pry the copy Surfer just bought from his hands! 27_laughing.gif I will however keep in mind you have interest should I get a better copy someday! cool.gif

Edited by mr.schomburg

Been away from the Boards for awhile and it looks like I've missed alot of great books/posts on this thread. Just purchased one of my long sought after Timely keys. Can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks to Frank at Metro for the great customer service.

mm5frontcovermetro.jpg

Been away from the Boards for awhile and it looks like I've missed alot of great books/posts on this thread. Just purchased one of my long sought after Timely keys. Can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks to Frank at Metro for the great customer service.

mm5frontcovermetro.jpg

congrats....MMC 5 is a tough one....did this one even make it back to their site?...

rick

mm5frontcovermetro.jpg

congrats....MMC 5 is a tough one....did this one even make it back to their site?...

rick

Yup it was there yesterday.

it was definitely a pretty book....just couldn't keep it frown.gif, but I am glad it found a good home!

rick

Rick,

Thanks for deciding to part with the book, I will treasure it for years to come. Got an email from Metro yesterday about it and followed up with Frank and the rest is history.

Cheers, Vern

Rick,

Thanks for deciding to part with the book, I will treasure it for years to come. Got an email from Metro yesterday about it and followed up with Frank and the rest is history.

Cheers, Vern

vern, you did great...I was really "torn" on that book too, but I got a few other nice MMC out of it, so life is good for both of us!

rick

Rick,

Cheers, Vern

vern, you did great...I was really "torn" on that book too, but I got a few other nice MMC out of it, so life is good for both of us!

rick

allright speedy gonzales, tell us what your total is up to on mm's, including purchases still out in the mail void, since picking up the first one last month.

Okay. So I was asked to post this last night. I pulled out a few other goodies as well.

So without further adoo........

mm9.jpg

Rick,

Cheers, Vern

rick

allright speedy gonzales, tell us what your total is up to on mm's, including purchases still out in the mail void, since picking up the first one last month.

parker, you talking to me!...

I have 41of 92 books in house, or in route to me...and, it has been a month and a half, thank you!

thumbsup2.gif

rick

Okay. So I was asked to post this last night. I pulled out a few other goodies as well.

So without further adoo........

mm9.jpg

simply stunning (all 3)!

rick