• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,099 posts in this topic

Slightly OT.

Considering your logo, you'll probably get a chuckle out of this cover. Apologies if it's old stuff to some of you -- it's new to me.

Jack

From somethingawful:

Eye cover

1749944-BerkerkLurk1.jpg

Hilarious contemporary take on my favorite GA cover of all time!! Thanks for posting!!

Mr. B, and Ryan thank you for sharing! Wonderful books! I would love to have either one.

Paul

Paul, are you collecting this guy yet? just went up on group shot, and he swam over here for love as well.

sub.jpg

Mr. B, and Ryan thank you for sharing! Wonderful books! I would love to have either one.

Paul

Paul, are you collecting this guy yet? just went up on group shot, and he swam over here for love as well.

sub.jpg

Much love to the Subby! cloud9.gifhail.gifhail.gif

mmcnew407r.jpg

hello all...

these recently acquired beauts are on the way to cgc for entombing...I read through all of them, but sometimes missed out on stories continuing from a previous issue I don't yet have...c'est la vie

rick

mmcnew407r.jpg

hello all...

these recently acquired beauts are on the way to cgc for entombing...I read through all of them, but sometimes missed out on stories continuing from a previous issue I don't yet have...c'est la vie

rick

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif WOW! Very very nice pic!

mmcslabr.jpg

hello all...

got these two back from cgc this week...and I was "suprised" at the MMC 10 being in what appears to be an oversized slab?...was this a mistake on cgc's part, or can anyone tell me a reason why they would use a magazine size slab?

just curious, as the darn thing won't fit in my box, so I want it reslabbed for consitency, but I am wondering if I have to pay for it, or if CGC messed up and will correct?

rick

Sometimes early GA books get put in magazine-sized slabs if they have a pronounced spine roll. Thats pretty much the only reason I know of that CGC would put a GA book in an oversized holder. Someone else might know more though.

Sometimes early GA books get put in magazine-sized slabs if they have a pronounced spine roll. Thats pretty much the only reason I know of that CGC would put a GA book in an oversized holder. Someone else might know more though.

well, this one does have a decent spine roll...I guess I won't get reslabbed!

thanks Filter, appreciate your help (as always)

rick

I saw this recently at Southern California Comics; one of the early Batman's was slabbed in a magazine case. Not a spine roll, just manufactured off center.

Here it is............

finnbat8f.jpg

Edited by FUELMAN

Paul

sub.jpg

To get that photo were you doing that ceiling hanging trick your brother Peter taught you? Nice run Parker!

Paul

sub.jpg

To get that photo were you doing that ceiling hanging trick your brother Peter taught you? Nice run Parker!

nah, the only thing he taught me was that thing with the liquid webbing.

Paul

sub.jpg

Just remember that your daddy taught you how to use that pool table. What do you owe me now?

Paul

sub.jpg

Just remember that your daddy taught you how to use that pool table. What do you owe me now?

So would that make Parker my grandson?!

Because I am clearly your Daddy!

Edited by ciorac

Paul

sub.jpg

GayComicCollectors.jpg

it really says something when one realizes that the most disgusting thing in the picture is the steeler's super bowl faux championship t-shirt.

Paul

sub.jpg

]

it really says something when one realizes that the most disgusting thing in the picture is the steeler's super bowl faux championship t-shirt.

You shoulda just laughed grand-baby, instead bringing out that tired old lame Steeler hatin' stuff!

makepoint.gif

Edited by ciorac

Paul

sub.jpg

GayComicCollectors.jpg

You shoulda just laughed grand-baby, instead bringing out that tired old lame Steeler hatin' stuff!

makepoint.gif

When are we going to Owen Mills to have a portrait made with with all three generations?