• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

A little something that I was able to work out a deal on.

i don't see a number on it; is it an important book?

My favorite con pic from Chicago this year is going to be you running from me so I can't land a huge wet kiss on you.

:o

My favorite con pic from Chicago this year is going to be you running from me so I can't land a huge wet kiss on you.

I will videotape that one for posterity.

:)

Glad to see you have it in hand Roy!! If you ever sell that one, I want it. Based on the lineage I shared with you, that book has a lot of appeal for me. Not too mention it is the only key GA book I've never owned.

Glad to see you have it in hand Roy!! If you ever sell that one, I want it. Based on the lineage I shared with you, that book has a lot of appeal for me. Not too mention it is the only key GA book I've never owned.

Pons it's currently in Florida but for all intensive purposes the book is mine.

Thanks and you got it brother. If I could afford to, I would give it to you.

(thumbs u

Pons it's currently in Florida but for all intensive purposes the book is mine.

Thanks and you got it brother. If I could afford to, I would give it to you.

(thumbs u

Much appreciated Roy. I enjoyed talking with you the other day and am very happy for you.

thank God this is the year i'm heading to s.d.!

Geez, 1970 - kind of a tough act to follow!

Here's one I snagged at WonderCon yesterday... a #77 was available in the same grade for the same price, but I think I made the better choice given the solo Cap story in this one :)

75108.jpg.f42dcd9fad869b03cc0bd7f4ae19bdc6.jpg

Geez, 1970 - kind of a tough act to follow!

Here's one I snagged at WonderCon yesterday... a #77 was available in the same grade for the same price, but I think I made the better choice given the solo Cap story in this one :)

have always liked the liquid asbestos guy cover, whereas even us timely-nuts try not to look directly at the 77 for very long, for fear of eye-injury. you chose well, sir. nice pick-up.

a new, big fat timely #1. sure wish i'da lucked on to that powerhouse pepper over on the marketplace and had two in one day. that and the joker 1 will do it for the big fat #1's.

Terry-Toons1.jpg

a new, big fat timely #1. sure wish i'da lucked on to that powerhouse pepper over on the marketplace and had two in one day. that and the joker 1 will do it for the big fat #1's.

Terry-Toons1.jpg

Very cool book Billy (thumbs u

well, i didn't come home empty-handed. thanks much gator.

KansasCity.jpg

It's even lovlier in person! Imagine what the patrons thought as we sat there geeking on GA books over lunch

KansasCity.jpg

It's even lovlier in person! Imagine what the patrons thought as we sat there geeking on GA books over lunch

i couldn't believe it when that waitress looked over my shoulder and asked "did frank paul draw that cover?" you have to admit that surprised you.

KansasCity.jpg

i couldn't believe it when that waitress looked over my shoulder and asked "did frank paul draw that cover?" you have to admit that surprised you.

Your joking...seriously?

I held that book and had serious thoughts about owning. It really does look spectacular in hand. Congrats BIlly.