• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

mm12.jpg

lovely. only kirby cover in the run, for those that don't know all things timely.

the tall geek loves kirby, adores the angel, and is flat-out enraptured by little green men----in other words, he likes this issue.

As for the little green men, if Ricky won an award for prettiest Marvel 12, he'd no doubt thank "the little people"!!

This is the last of my Marvel Mystery Comics run. As of right now, there are no 9.4 or better copies of #1-6, so this book is pretty special.

Strawman & MrBedrock will have to finish it up, it's been fun sharing! :applause:

Marvel Mystery Comics #7 CGC 9.4 Nova Scotia.

DSC02259-1.jpg

This is the last of my Marvel Mystery Comics run. As of right now, there are no 9.4 or better copies of #1-6, so this book is pretty special.

Strawman & MrBedrock will have to finish it up, it's been fun sharing! :applause:

DSC02259-1.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your amazing MMC run with us...the stuff that dreams are made of :cloud9:

DSC02259-1.jpg

that's what i call going out in a blaze of glory!

straw-man's beaters from 11 on down will be coming shortly.

I just posted a nice set from 1-7 yesterday (sans 6)... :cry:

I keep meaning to ask how long have you been working on this run?

:sorry: The last book that I can currently contribute to this marvelous group is a nice copy of #2...

MarvelMystery2_front-1.jpg

As you can see in the BC scan below CGC graders caught the moderate restoration, but somehow overlooked the Turkey Sandwich pedigree; I should be outraged... (shrug)

MarvelMystery2_back.jpg

...oh well. :cloud9:

those are o.k.
6 to 1...

mm6.jpg

mm5.jpg

mm4.jpg

mm3.jpg

mm2.jpg

marvel1.jpg

don't you two have to work? no files to file? no comics to unpack?

geez i wish i had your job. life of luxury....here i am working my fingers to the bone on a tuesday getting the books prepped and ready for wed. sigh maybe one of you will hire me ....

don't you two have to work? no files to file? no comics to unpack?

geez i wish i had your job. life of luxury....here i am working my fingers to the bone on a tuesday getting the books prepped and ready for wed. sigh maybe one of you will hire me ....

Hire somebody more competent. It will get done faster. We were finished by noon.

:sorry: The last book that I can currently contribute to this marvelous group is a nice copy of #2...

MarvelMystery2_front-1.jpg

As you can see in the BC scan below CGC graders caught the moderate restoration, but somehow overlooked the Turkey Sandwich pedigree; I should be outraged... (shrug)

...oh well. :cloud9:

I truly loved this comic while it was in my possession.

:cloud9: