• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,095 posts in this topic

MM 5 from Gator, Atlantic City copy, my old copy is for sale in the sales forum....

105.jpg

Wow. Vern if you ever upgrade this would be the perfect keeper copy for me.

:cloud9:

Vern is a machine and has such great books. Nice haul Vern.

I don't know Vern, but I already like him :headbang: Great taste in funny books Vern (thumbs u

been awhile since i've upgraded a timely, so i'm ever so happy to have grabbed this one. a nice uc will be up in the forum when i get home.

subby5-1.jpg

been awhile since i've upgraded a timely, so i'm ever so happy to have grabbed this one. a nice uc will be up in the forum when i get home.

subby5-1.jpg

This issue was the first Timely I ever bought! I was hooked! :whee:

Very nice!

subby5-1.jpg

That's a beauty Billy, which auction was this one in?

That's a beauty Billy, which auction was this one in?

no auction vern--from a dealer.

This is an old scan. The book has been reholdered into a newer style label. I just don't have a new scan yet.

youngallies7.jpg

Young Allies and Kid Komics just don't get enough love! They have some of the best covers of all the Timely's. Nice book! (thumbs u

This is an old scan. The book has been reholdered into a newer style label. I just don't have a new scan yet.

youngallies7.jpg

Young Allies and Kid Komics just don't get enough love! They have some of the best covers of all the Timely's. Nice book! (thumbs u

Thanks!! You're right, the kids don't get much traction here. A board buddy has one of the BEST Young Allies runs. Maybe he'll post a few. :wishluck:

This one is from this week's Clink auction. I have nice undercopy available if anyone is in the market for a MM 9.

MM9cgc60CROWcomiclinkMay2012.jpg

I thought I won that one (shrug)

when roy told me it went for 17K, I knew I had put in a proxy right around there, so I assumed I had won... didn't know I had lost till now seeing this :o

just checked clink bid history, and my emails, never got an outbid notice :cry: