• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

This photo didn't turn out the best, but here it is anyway. The book looks great in hand :)

nellie7.jpg

Man, that woman really wants to protect her teddy bear! Great cover!

A couple of new pick-ups

torch2-1.jpg

Mikey likey.....Mikey likey a lot. Very nice.

He likes it, hey Mikey!! Thank you very much sir!! Human Torch #2 was the first big fat Timely I ever owned. Straw Man has that very same copy, so this book holds a special place for me :cloud9::luhv: Thanks again for the kudos (thumbs u

This photo didn't turn out the best, but here it is anyway. The book looks great in hand :)

nellie7.jpg

Actually, it's a bit easier to see in hand, but what looks like a teddy bear is actually a baseball mitt in his hand. She has both hands on that bat. I'm just not sure why she's beating the snot out of them WITH that bat!!! Maybe she's trying to hit the ball. Maybe CGC should note it as a male bashing cover (shrug)

Whoa Nellie!

That's so funny Steve!! That's the name of my Nellie the Nurse set name in the registry!! :roflmao:

I've actually never looked at the registry, so a double-funny! lollol

nellie7.jpg

Actually, it's a bit easier to see in hand, but what looks like a teddy bear is actually a baseball mitt in his hand. She has both hands on that bat. I'm just not sure why she's beating the snot out of them WITH that bat!!! Maybe she's trying to hit the ball. Maybe CGC should note it as a male bashing cover (shrug)

doh! Looking at it again, its obvious she has a glove. I guess my inherant sexism made it into a teddy bear.

nellie7.jpg

doh! Looking at it again, its obvious she he has a glove. I guess my inherant sexism made it into a teddy bear.

Fixed! (thumbs u

She's swinging the bat, no glove required (...but she would look nice in a teddy). :gossip:

Whoa Nellie!

That's so funny Steve!! That's the name of my Nellie the Nurse set name in the registry!! :roflmao:

I've actually never looked at the registry, so a double-funny! lollol

I know what you mean. I first added some stuff late last year and have recently added a few things. I don't have much listed there, just a few things. You should check it out though, 'cause some people have awesome collections listed :applause:

nellie7.jpg

doh! Looking at it again, its obvious she he has a glove. I guess my inherant sexism made it into a teddy bear.

Fixed! (thumbs u

She's swinging the bat, no glove required (...but she would look nice in a teddy). :gossip:

+1 about the teddy!! :luhv: It'd probably be Tessie the Typist in a Teddy and Nellie the Nurse in a Negligee though (shrug)

nellie7.jpg

Fixed! (thumbs u

Wow, I'm just giving up commenting about this one. :blush:

I'll blame the pretty girl for distracting me. If there is not a pretty girl, please don't tell me! I'm happy in my own little world. :cloud9: