• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,097 posts in this topic

Hey, "Busted Flash". Check out the Overstreet Market Report 2012 in the new OSPG. A Marvel Mystery Comics #4 CGC 9.2 sold for $50,787. Wow!! You made the best buy at SDCC 2012. Both books are keepers. Do not flip, do not sell, do not consign, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

SLR

What about that MH Whiz 22? That was a sweet book.

Hey, "Busted Flash". Check out the Overstreet Market Report 2012 in the new OSPG. A Marvel Mystery Comics #4 CGC 9.2 sold for $50,787. Wow!! You made the best buy at SDCC 2012. Both books are keepers. Do not flip, do not sell, do not consign, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

SLR

What about that MH Whiz 22? That was a sweet book.

I love Fawcetts especially Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel, Jr. But the fan base is much higher on the two books you bought. Of course, if you have money to burn that MH Whiz would be a great book! I think next year, though, I'll look for the Master Comics 21 and 22 to go along with my 23.

SLR

Bustedflush, those are two great Marvel Mysteries that you picked up from Metropoliscomics! The #4 is especially sweet because its a Twilight copy and a lot of the Twilight copies are incredible! EJR

Bustedflush, those are two great Marvel Mysteries that you picked up from Metropoliscomics! The #4 is especially sweet because its a Twilight copy and a lot of the Twilight copies are incredible! EJR

I think it's a killer name for a Pedigree as well.

I'm still incredibly jazzed about getting my Marvel Mysterys. Thanks to Steve, Vintage, and all who chimed in to say the kind words.

An idyl thought and kudos... dealers such as Metro have figured me out pretty nicely, just by not pushing and letting folk like me take the time for a decision. Car salesmen and eco-friendly home improvement phone people take note.

Metro, Terry, Filter, Bedrock, Verzyl (thanks for the nail polish--now how do I remove it?), Redbeard, and others have made our hobby, well, fun. A tip of the paper cup, Johnny Walker Red with ice in my case, to them who made these Cons an adventure and not an adjunct to other media less worthy.