• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

man, those are some pretty books michael.

Thanks geek!

Remember me if you get tired of my Namoras :grin:

I'll remember you even if I dont! :makepoint:

:cloud9:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Here are several of my favorite yeller covers...[/font]

What? No love for the Red Raven? :baiting:

doh!

lol [font:Times New Roman]Actually, I figured sense since Ol' Red was already in my signature line that the redundancy would seem repetitive.[/font] lol

Edited by DavidMerryweather

doh!

lol [font:Times New Roman]Actually, I figured sense since Ol' Red was already in my signature line that the redundancy would seem repetitive.[/font] lol

Cat... The majority (I assume) of boardies turn the signature line off. So likely very few folks are seeing what is in your sig line (I know I have mine off to avoid all the rediculous carp folks put in them)

the atlas revival books have always been at home on this thread. keep 'em comin'.

+100! Sarte any chance I can see scans of two tough books in grade: :foryou:

- Young Men #24

- MMC #9

- Human Torch #36

And I'm going to take a wild guess but I betting you are the owner of the Cage October MC#1?

Edited by Silver Surfer

doh!

Cat... The majority (I assume) of boardies turn the signature line off. So likely very few folks are seeing what is in your sig line (I know I have mine off to avoid all the rediculous carp folks put in them)

:facepalm:

[font:Times New Roman]Thanks, Rick. I was totally unaware of this, and you're right, what some folks put in their sig lines is pretty ridiculous, especially over in General. :blush:

If most folks here are turning their sig lines off though, I may follow suit since so few folks apparently see 'em. Alas, I'd spent a bit of time cropping, reducing and realigning scans to put into my signature. :cry:

It's probably worth noting that Straw-Man & Frisco-Larson have some beautiful scans in their sig lines. In fact, quite a few interesting books have been popping up in signature lines around here of late, which was one of the considerations prompting the update of my own.

An ON/OFF poll on board viewing to determine whether sig lines are worth it or just a waste of time might be a revelation. [/font] hm

An ON/OFF poll on board viewing to determine whether sig lines are worth it or just a waste of time might be a revelation. hm

Use the search function. I'm sure you can find numerous polls on sig line opinions.

One of the ways we measure the new guys is by the time it takes them to post a sig line poll.

An ON/OFF poll on board viewing to determine whether sig lines are worth it or just a waste of time might be a revelation. hm

Use the search function. I'm sure you can find numerous polls on sig line opinions.

One of the ways we measure the new guys is by the time it takes them to post a sig line poll.

lol

[font:Times New Roman]I'm so old school that I thought Google was the only search function. :preach:

When it comes to measuring the new guys you do have an unfair advantage. hm

[/font]

lol

[font:Times New Roman]You should be proud of me, Pons. I managed to avoid mentioning the word longbox in my reply![/font] :grin:

lol

[font:Times New Roman]You should be proud of me, Pons. I managed to avoid mentioning the word longbox in my reply![/font] :grin:

I'm always proud of you Cat