• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

Yea, what mdktkd2 said! I found this forum after searching for information on archival supplies - hadn't touched my collection in years and recently found much of the bags and boards were yellowing, browning, and even disintegrating... So I'm now slowly re-bagging/boarding with Mylites and acid-free boards. And after seeing all these incredible books posted here, I got jealous and made two big pickups in less than a month after 20 years of not collecting. I blame you guys! :grin:

Yea, what mdktkd2 said! I found this forum after searching for information on archival supplies - hadn't touched my collection in years and recently found much of the bags and boards were yellowing, browning, and even disintegrating... So I'm now slowly re-bagging/boarding with Mylites and acid-free boards. And after seeing all these incredible books posted here, I got jealous and made two big pickups in less than a month after 20 years of not collecting. I blame you guys! :grin:

Woot! Yeah! We corrupted a lost collector! :devil:

Welcome back (thumbs u

Where the heck have you been?

Was trying to repair my relationship with my wallet, but it hasn't worked out very well... :grin:

And it's gonna hate me even more - got the credit card bill today for those two books (Cap 13 and GL 76 CGC SS). Looks like I'll be eating a lot of Spam musubi and instant ramen for a while... :P

Sartre: Saw your books in the Just Captain America thread. All I can say is whoa... :o

Was trying to repair my relationship with my wallet, but it hasn't worked out very well... :grin:

And it's gonna hate me even more - got the credit card bill today for those two books (Cap 13 and GL 76 CGC SS). Looks like I'll be eating a lot of Spam musubi and instant ramen for a while... :P

Sartre: Saw your books in the Just Captain America thread. All I can say is whoa... :o

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[font:Times New Roman]Sartre's Timelys are the crème de la crème. (worship) That gentleman has excellent taste.

>>>>>Alas, looking at so many beautiful books in this thread has been a terrific strain on my eyes as well as my wallet.[/font] >>>>> :cry:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[font:Times New Roman]In fact, it caused me to get a severe case of double Vision![/font] ............................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smiley-shocked013.gif

c99330ae-767d-4151-bde7-455b71a7705a_zps9cd838ff.jpg

To see all these large scans of 8.0/9.0+ books after only admiring them in the Gerber books all those years ago, smiley-shocked013.gif is right!

I'm gonna ask my boss for a raise first thing Monday! Hopefully, I won't get the usual :roflmao: reply...

To see all these large scans of 8.0/9.0+ books after only admiring them in the Gerber books all those years ago, smiley-shocked013.gif is right!

I'm gonna ask my boss for a raise first thing Monday! Hopefully, I won't get the usual :roflmao: reply...

A raise? I never thought of that. I've got my kidneys listed on E-Bay.

A raise? I never thought of that. I've got my kidneys listed on E-Bay.

HAHAHA...Love those USA #8's and MMC #13's WOWZERS!!!!!!!!! :applause: