• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]I've had this copy awhile, but can't recall posting images. Anyway, this is a brand new HP scan.

Book has slight restoration (P), supple with nice PQ (OW to W)...

4c1b986a-41ce-462a-b861-3e6ca3d46438_zps0314794d.jpg

This looks like an apparent 9.0, possibly 9.2 (the store stamps are relatively unobtrusive).[/font] hm

Thanks... the USA's are pretty hot now and these were not cheap even in midgrade...just got this one in the mail.. its an upgrade from my 8.0 copy...

[font:Times New Roman]Nice upgrade; like that 8.0 Cap 31 too. Congrats! [/font] :applause:

Thanks... the USA's are pretty hot now and these were not cheap even in midgrade...just got this one in the mail.. its an upgrade from my 8.0 copy...

Is that 9.0 a Cookeville copy? I noticed the SN on the cover.

Is that 9.0 a Cookeville copy? I noticed the SN on the cover.

That is an absolutely awesome Cookeville! A lot of the Cookeville Caps are in the 8.5 to 9.2 grade range.

can't let this thread get into july without a post since 6/19. so, here is the very first timely i ever acquired, which still resides proudly in my cap run. from an original owner collection found near rochester; my 3, 6 and 10 are all from the same cache.

cap9.jpg