• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

as10.jpg

Is it my imagination, or are some of the Selects less common than most other Timelys? For example, I don't recall seeing this issue very often. What issues are considered the least common?

IMO All Select #4 is the least common, followed closely by #5.

as10.jpg

Is it my imagination, or are some of the Selects less common than most other Timelys? For example, I don't recall seeing this issue very often. What issues are considered the least common?

IMO All Select #4 is the least common, followed closely by #5.

At Heroes a couple or three years ago, I saw this on a dealer's wall (raw at the time):

mystic8.jpg

and then noticed this (also raw) and made a nice deal for the pair:

allselect4.jpg

love the mystic, walter.

Thanks, Billy. One of my favorites. And now that I think about it a bit more, the two books came from different dealers, but were purchased within minutes of each other. Guess that's why they're linked in my aging brain.

Congrats Russ :applause:

Those Caps in the 20s are :cloud9:

Thanks Bill. We are on the same page with Caps in the 20's. I'm particularly fond of 26-28,but there isn't a dog in the bunch of 20-29 IMHO.

cap29.jpg