• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,107 posts in this topic

My latest Timely, just picked up from Heritage... :cloud9:

4822e40c-80b4-461f-bb94-9a55d9560235_zps6bb8ffa6.jpg

is this your second #2? I thought you had a nice one already?

Nada, ...nice goal though. I like the idea of acquiring doppelgänger copies of the classics. :insane:

Early Caps still MIA are listed in my updated signature line. (thumbs u

Ok, well congrats!! I just assume you have it all as your collection continually amazes me.

I keep signatures off as many of them are so large and annoying

Keeping signatures on allows me to find specific posts quickly and lets folks know exactly what I'm looking for.

I've acquired some very nice books from boardies and been given the heads-up on others because folks were aware of my interests.

You're right, sig-lines can be large and annoying, but to the geek culture timidity is anathema. lol

Keeping signatures on allows me to find specific posts quickly and lets folks know exactly what I'm looking for.

I've acquired some very nice books from boardies and been given the heads-up on others because folks were aware of my interests.

You're right, sig-lines can be large and annoying, but to the geek culture timidity is anathema. lol

not sure I fit into the timid category....

not sure I fit into the timid category....

:headbang: True, I've seen you in full tilt boogie mode. 40-1.gif

y'all know i may be the worst premature postjaculator 'roun these parts, putting up pix of my books before the ink is dry on checks, and i'm going to do it again here. but, before the book, i have to share the p.m.'s that led to the deal [with permission of my fellow transactee]:

hello sir! whatcha let me have that marvel tales 97 on the site for, PAL?

I could do $___ shipped. You pay & I'll ship it in 7 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we have a deal! sending your p.m. to ricky now. oh, that is rich.

the sun girl lurks inside this one. nice upgrade on my old copy.

mt97.jpg