• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Two fun books arrived today.

First up, Smash Comics #12. mid grade, but very glossy and super nice colors. White pages always make me happy. I enjoy reading this title

smashcomics12.jpg

Congrat's Bill - Smash 12 is the only issue I have in the run, and yes it's truly a great read.

(but why is it in the Timely thread? :gossip: )

Just in Timely, my latest... :grin:

img_CaptAm61_190-1.jpg

This is an awesome book, but I can't say that I'm especially fond of Shore's perspective and Bucky, well, he just looks neckless. (shrug)

Bucky is usually described as d___less, but yes, his neck looks lacking also.

Two fun books arrived today.

First up, Smash Comics #12. mid grade, but very glossy and super nice colors. White pages always make me happy. I enjoy reading this title

smashcomics12.jpg

Congrat's Bill - Smash 12 is the only issue I have in the run, and yes it's truly a great read.

(but why is it in the Timely thread? :gossip: )

It isn't in the Timely thread :gossip:

I accidentally posted it there a week or so ago, as my eyesight is failing, but deleted it and moved it to the GA Cigar thread where it belongs :)

as my eyesight is failing, but deleted it and moved it to the GA Cigar thread where it belongs :)

If you need some one to read your comics if you can no longer see them, I can PM you my mailing address. I'll make sure they get read. :) Those early issues of Smash in particular are great book with a fantastic line-up of artists that we've not seen since.

as my eyesight is failing, but deleted it and moved it to the GA Cigar thread where it belongs :)

If you need some one to read your comics if you can no longer see them, I can PM you my mailing address. I'll make sure they get read. :) Those early issues of Smash in particular are great book with a fantastic line-up of artists that we've not seen since.

..and if you need someone to dust them for you just send 'm along to alanna's comic dusting service and I'll do 'em for free. Heck I'll even store them for you at no charge! (thumbs u

..and if you need someone to dust them for you just send 'm along to alanna's comic dusting service and I'll do 'em for free. Heck I'll even store them for you at no charge! (thumbs u

Thanks guys you are all heart

Just in Timely, my latest... :grin:

img_CaptAm61_190-1.jpg

This is an awesome book, but I can't say that I'm especially fond of Shore's perspective and Bucky, well, he just looks neckless. (shrug)

He's also the Humpback of Timely.

Nice copy!

Many thanks for Silvers for working with me on this book. Has to be one of the toughest Timely's to track down:

Mystic6cgc75.jpg

killer book, great grab. '12 off and running for you, brother!