• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,017 posts in this topic

CaptainAmericaComics46-2.jpg

My very first Captain America Comics. In spite of the slight miscut, I'm very happy with it. Real nice OW/W pages and vibrant colors. After reading god knows how many books and seeing god knows how many books on the subject, I knew one day I would own this book!

And still after all these years the best non-fiction book on the Holocaust is the one I read in high school: "The Destruction of the European Jews" by Raul Hilberg. He died a few years ago and his book was highly controversial for many reasons. Another good non-fiction work was Hannah Arendt's "Eichmann in Jerusalem: The Banality of Evil". Turns out they corresponded for many years.

Great googly moogly! Nice! :applause:

Thanks all for the nice comments on the Captain America 46. I had been saving money for a long time for this book and one finally came my way.

Thanks again.