• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,017 posts in this topic

here's a cousin, and the reason we don't have an all winners 20.

at20.jpg

I don't really collect non-super hero timely, not enough money for everything :sorry:, but this one is temping! (thumbs u

Here's one I don't think I've posted. I handed this over to CGC in Chicago a few years ago and it graded a blue 2.5 which is exactly what I bought it as and thought it was myself. I don't have a scan of it slabbed.

marvel35raw.jpg

NIce! I havn't seen this one very often! (thumbs u

Just bought this one today. Canadian Blonde Phantom #18. Go to the Timely comics from other countries thread and check out the differences between this and it's American counterpart!!!

blondephantom18canada.jpg

Blondes! :cloud9:

Here's one I don't think I've posted. I handed this over to CGC in Chicago a few years ago and it graded a blue 2.5 which is exactly what I bought it as and thought it was myself. I don't have a scan of it slabbed.

marvel35raw.jpg

NIce! I havn't seen this one very often! (thumbs u

Thanks!! I love the cover, but Subby's head gets too triangular in the story :facepalm:

Here's a real tough one to find!

Krazy6CGC60a.jpg

So, its a pig and a cat conspiring to kill a seal? Krazy! :insane:

Best thing about that comic is the interior story of Baldy the American Bald Eagle helping out his Australian Kangaroo buddies as they are attacked by Japanese chimps in a submarine. WWII propaganda at its finest!

Here's a real tough one to find!

Krazy6CGC60a.jpg

So, its a pig and a cat conspiring to kill a seal? Krazy! :insane:

Best thing about that comic is the interior story of Baldy the American Bald Eagle helping out his Australian Kangaroo buddies as they are attacked by Japanese chimps in a submarine. WWII propaganda at its finest!

Now I want the book even more :takeit::takeit: