• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,102 posts in this topic

i've been picking out a raw timely every so often and getting it in plastic, just for "in case" [heehee] liquidity. c'noir's pair-of-books pic has led me to choose this 'un for sending in next. i'll be pulling hard for 8.0--i hit the cap 3 last week on the nose, so hopefully my luck'll continue.

ht12.jpg

i've been picking out a raw timely every so often and getting it in plastic, just for "in case" [heehee] liquidity. c'noir's pair-of-books pic has led me to choose this 'un for sending in next. i'll be pulling hard for 8.0--i hit the cap 3 last week on the nose, so hopefully my luck'll continue.

ht12.jpg

Wow! I love this cover!

I haven't been able to buy a Timely in a little while so I'll take this opportunity to repost my copy. :whee:

th_HumanTorch_12_CGC_Front.jpg

ht12.jpg

Goog luck on getting your 8.0.

Just paid this one off. :banana: I love this cover...

MarvelMys_54_73_zps8df773ae.jpg

Man, the reds are just crackiling on this copy! Very nice! :applause:

Thank you. I'm very happy with it. I'll probably be sending this one in to be graded soon.