• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Just got home from a week of business travel and found this little upgrade waiting for me

:)

SunGirl2CGC_zps11e27cb6.jpg

suhweeet--love me some sun girl.

Thanks Billy. Kinda sad though that it was apparently damaged during the encapsulation process

You can compare the raw scan to the slabbed one and see what I mean

:(

sungirl2001_zps7ff57116.jpg

Nice book, but :(

Just got home from a week of business travel and found this little upgrade waiting for me

Thanks Billy. Kinda sad though that it was apparently damaged during the encapsulation process

Nice book, but :(

That's crazy! I'm sorry to see that. :( Did they say anything to you about it happening? Have you contacted them? The book still looks beautiful in the it's holder though. (thumbs u

Edited by Twistty1

No, I haven't contacted them yet. I will call them this week.

[font:Times New Roman]You really should get compensation or credit applied for that mishap. Just sayin'. :(

I'll send you PM with a sure fire negotiating tool. [/font] (thumbs u

Which reminds me, in my sleepy state last night I did promise another for this thread and not to disappoint here's a rare gem...

a3912718-a34e-455d-a70c-4c142a5843fe_zps937628e3.jpg

John says hello to everyone, by proxy. Someday I'll convince him to sign-up as a regular and post these boards.

He's thinking about it, but fears that with his fondness for gabbing he'd never get anything done here but talk. lol

...Alas, knowing John, he may have a point. hm [/size][/font]

I just sent john a scathing text...he had a usa5 and I wasn't made aware...shocker!!!!!

congrats though, great book

a nasty email is not enuff punishment buddy---get him one-on-one and give him both barrels of your take on the uf v. nebraska championship game.

a nasty email is not enuff punishment buddy---get him one-on-one and give him both barrels of your take on the uf v. nebraska championship game.
(thumbs u

(worship) [font:Times New Roman] Kudos to all those bright Sunny books gentlemen! :applause:

Pons, did you get an explanation for what happened? You should've received some kind of compensation/credit for the in-house damage. :eek:

Mishaps aside, it's nice waking up to a bright sunshiny Sun Girl mid-day after a lengthy visit from my doctor (ergo a late night house call from the notorious Doctor John, my feelgood MD of record for these recent comic fixes) ...

Caution: Scary image taken from iPad last evening (view at own risk):

8CD38FFC-19FB-4BAF-9866-5EF94CA53C1F-143-000006E01F37B651_zpsb2803568.jpg

Which reminds me, in my sleepy state last night I did promise another for this thread and not to disappoint here's a rare gem...

a3912718-a34e-455d-a70c-4c142a5843fe_zps937628e3.jpg

John says hello to everyone, by proxy. Someday I'll convince him to sign-up as a regular and post these boards.

He's thinking about it, but fears that with his fondness for gabbing he'd never get anything done here but talk. lol

...Alas, knowing John, he may have a point. hm [/font]

Awesome book! I'd like to see what's in that box he's carrying.

Not a HG beauty by any means but a cool book all the same. I missed out on the 5.0 copy on CL last night, because it went for a crazy price, so this was my back in the meantime. A cool war trials cover with Hitler and Tojo...

SuperRabbit1rawebay_zps7084b5f3.jpg

Not a HG beauty by any means but a cool book all the same. I missed out on the 5.0 copy on CL last night, because it went for a crazy price, so this was my back in the meantime. A cool war trials cover with Hitler and Tojo...

SuperRabbit1rawebay_zps7084b5f3.jpg

Very cool! :applause:

Went to the Phoenix Comic Con this past weekend, and after spending my budget just had to buy one more budget busting book. It has a little resto (color touch and staples replaced), but that just made it affordable, and it was too pretty to resist. My first book of the series, so now I'm a winner!

AllWinners3_zpsc5fe912f.jpg

Went to the Phoenix Comic Con this past weekend, and after spending my budget just had to buy one more budget busting book. It has a little resto (color touch and staples replaced), but that just made it affordable, and it was too pretty to resist. My first book of the series, so now I'm a winner!

AllWinners3_zpsc5fe912f.jpg

:applause: [font:Times New Roman]Well done, sir! [/font]